The main event is on Saturday 13th October at 6.35am local time. We give you all the race start times, plus tell you how to watch via live streaming, or follow the athletes with live tracking.
How to watch it
Live TV coverage will be available free of charge on Facebook, watch here: www.facebook.com/IRONMANnow.
When it is on
The main event is Saturday 13th October 2018 at 6:35 am local time, which is 5:35 pm UK time.
- Race Start (Male Pro) – 6:35am local time / 5.35pm UK time
- Race Start (Female Pro) – 6:40am local time / 5.40pm UK time
- Race Start (Age Group Men) – 7:05am local time / 6.05pm UK time
- Race Start (Age Group Women) – 7:20am local time / 6.20pm UK time
- Race Ends (Final finisher) – 00:20 local time (Sunday) / 11.20am UK time
How to follow the athletes with live tracking
You can track Pro or Age Group athletes via the free IRONMAN Tracker app. The app provides timing information and leaderboards. You can also set notifications for athletes you want to follow. You can download it via the iTunes App Store or via Google Play.