The HUUB Aerious II is the first suit focused solely on delivering a faster swim to the 85%*, no one else, just those who want to swim faster and get those legs higher in the water.
If you reduce your frontal drag, you will swim faster and more efficiently.
We know the category of 'sinky legs' exists. In fact, we know 85% of triathletes are not from a swim background.
We used research, science and reality to deliver a wetsuit that improves your speed through not only comfort and flexibility but also by strategically placing the buoyancy where it adds benefit and isn’t detrimental to your swimming style and body makeup. This we call 3:5; 3mm chest, 5mm legs.
- The fastest suit on the market for sinky legs - according to HUUB
- Improved X-O Skeleton for extra buoyancy and stability
- Super flexible and buoyant neoprene
- 3:5 buoyancy to correct sinky legs
- 13% modulus improvement
- Speed cut ankles, breakaway zipper and extra stretch panels
Neoprene 84% - Nylon 16%