Ex-Demo - HUUB Aerious II Wetsuit 3:5
The Ex-Demo wetsuit grading from A to C is based on the aesthetic standard of the wetsuit. It will not affect its actual performance. Ex-Demo products have a 30 day warranty.
Grade A1 - Like a new wetsuit. May arrive without original packaging.
Grade A - Almost as good as new. Some may have been used for sizing purposes and may or may not still have the labels attached.
Grade B- Very good condition. These wetsuits will have been used more frequently for sizing than grade A. Will have some fingernail marks or some fading of printing in certain areas. You may get a used ex-rental or pre-owned wetsuit. Some patch repairs may have been made to these suits, all carried out by our specially selected company based here in the UK.
Grade C- You may get a used ex-rental or pre-owned wetsuit. Some larger patch repairs or panel replacements (these could be in a different colour neoprene to the rest of the suit) may have been made to these suits, all carried out by our specially selected company based here in the UK. There may be some fingernail marks from fitting or the printing may show signs of fading or peeling. None of this affects performance in any way.
Please note that discount codes are not valid for purchases of any Ex-Demo products.
We know the category of 'sinky legs' exists. In fact we know 85% of triathletes are not from a swim background.
We used research, science and reality to deliver a wetsuit that improves your speed through not only comfort and flexibility, but also by strategically placing the buoyancy where it adds benefit and isn’t detrimental to your swimming style and body make up. This we call 3:5; 3mm chest, 5mm legs.
If you reduce your frontal drag you will swim faster and more efficiently.
The HUUB Aerious 2 is the first suit focused solely on delivering a faster swim to the 85%*, no one else, just those who want to swim faster and get those legs higher in the water.
- The fastest suit on the market for sinky legs - according to HUUB
- Improved X-O Skeleton for extra buoyancy and stability
- Super flexible and buoyant neoprene
- 3:5 buoyancy to correct sinky legs
- 13% modulus improvement
- Speed cut ankles, breakaway zipper and extra stretch panels
* Actually, we know of some very good swimmers who prefer a suit of the 3:5 buoyancy to help them swim faster and rest their legs… so actually it’s a great suit for the 100%, but we are happy keeping 85% of you happy even though we know you will all love the buoyancy combination.
Neoprene 84% - Nylon 16%
Sorry, currently out of stock