The premium Transition Three Bag from HUUB has a pocket for everything, whether its race day or a training day, at the pool or the track, the huge 40 litre capacity of the TT bag can handle it.
It comes with a hidden mesh helmet cradle, which can be zipped away when not in use, meaning your helmet will be in safe hands no matter where you go. With wet and dry compartments, you can be sure your dry gear will always be good to go with the wet gear stored safely in the waterproof compartment at the bottom of the bag. The side expandable pockets are perfect for drinks bottles. There is also a handy front zipped pocket for easy, quick access, ideal for your electronics, keys, phone etc.
The padded adjustable shoulder straps ensure optimum comfort. The chest strap helps to distribute weight when riding, running or just during the daily commute.
The ultimate backpack for race day, travelling, training or commuting.
- A huge 40-litre volume to store all of your triathlon gear.
- Zip away helmet cradle.
- Handy top carry handle.
- Waterproof storage for your wetsuit, towel or swimwear.
- Storage compartments for shoes and helmets.
- Multiple pockets for storing tools, cards and other essentials.
- Padded adjustable straps for improved active comfort.
- Large entry for ease of kit location.
- Reflective trim for night/morning riding.
- Inner mesh sleeve for laptops.
- Rear mesh pocket.
- Multiple inner pockets.
The dimensions of the rucksack are approx. 60cm high x 34cm wide x 20cm deep.