Aerious II Thermal Wetsuit
- - £75.00
When you just can’t resist a swim and the waters are running a little colder, or the race conditions offer no hiding, you can carry on swimming with all the exclusive benefits of a HUUB wetsuit with the new Aerious II thermal. Increased TOG and skin warmth delivered through warmer heat retaining lining materials. We know the category of 'sinky legs' exists. In fact, we know 85% of triathletes are not from a swim background. And that's why the Aerious is the perfect balance for all swim-types.
We used research, science and reality to deliver a wetsuit that improves your speed through not only comfort and flexibility but also by strategically placing the buoyancy where it adds benefit and isn't detrimental to your swimming style and body makeup. This we call 3:5; 3mm chest, 5mm legs.
If you reduce your frontal drag, you will swim faster and more efficiently. The HUUB Aerious II is the first suit focused solely on delivering a faster swim to the 85%*, no one else, just those who want to swim faster and get those legs higher in the water.*Actually, we know of some very good swimmers who prefer a suit of the 3:5 buoyancy to help them swim faster and rest their legs… So actually it is a great suit for the 100%, but we are happy keeping 85% of you happy even though we know you will all love the buoyancy combination.
- The fastest suit on the market for sinky legs - according to HUUB
- Extra thermal warmth with new Heat retaining lining
- Exclusive to HUUB NBR buoyancy panels for more than neoprene buoyancy
- Improved X-O Skeleton for extra buoyancy and stability
- Super flexible and buoyant neoprene
- 3:5 buoyancy to correct sinky legs
- 13% modulus improvement
- Speed cut ankles, breakaway zipper and extra stretch panels