Ex-Demo - Atana Wetsuit
- - £274.99
We felt it was about time that the female wetsuit was more than a sculptured men's suit designed with curves and patterns that simply fit the female form. We took the time to look further into the needs of the female athlete when swimming. The HUUB Atana is part of this philosophy.
- Designed with four-way stretch lining and 3mm neoprene to completely remove the 'straight jacket feel' wetsuits typically deliver.
- Unrivalled 3mm neoprene for correct buoyancy level and all over body flexibility never before offered in a female suit.
- X-O Skeleton for body alignment and buoyancy.
- Break-away zipper for transition speed.
- The most flexible lining material available.
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination, unmatched in the industry.
Ladies, you are different, yep, don’t say we are not a sharp bunch here at HUUB. We know you are smarter, brighter and totally more caring than your fellow men. But we also noted a few other differences: You have less dense muscles, you have a much less tendency to have a leg sinking swim style and you certainly don’t need those more superhero style looking suits.
The unique buoyancy levels of the HUUB Atana wetsuit allow the swimmer to maintain an effective kick and waterline position designed to maximise flow around the body and improve swim speed by not lifting the body too high out the water.