Vacancy for Digital Marketing Manager at HUUB Design
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the HUUB Design team based at our head office in Derby.
“HUUB Design is a multi-award-winning, world leading triathlon outfitter who combine design, performance and science at the heart of everything they do.”
We are currently enjoying continued growth and are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented digital marketing specialist who can help us and our retailers continue our ambitious growth plans.
Although you don’t need to be a triathlon expert, you do need to have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing. Working alongside our current international distribution network of distributors and retailers, the brand’s sales are predominantly online, so the reputation and digital footprint of the brand needs to continue to grow.
The role is varied, demanding and very rewarding, just like triathlons, no two days are the same and the pace is fast, so you need to be able to keep up. If this sounds like you then read more about what the role requires.
- Working closely with the product development team, you will have one eye on product launch and stock updates where required for campaigns.
- Work alongside our wide distribution network to ensure brand consistency. Our distribution network includes retailers and international distributors.
- Design email marketing campaigns to a large subscriber list twice a week to support online product sales, with the support of an external graphic design agency.
- Update the website on a regular basis and ensure all the product information is correct on the website, all links work, all images and artwork are correct.
- Social media engagement on multiple channels – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. With the support of customer service, you will be required to respond to requests and queries in a timely manner – we have a policy to respond to social media requests within 12 hours.
- Pick up PR generated by external agencies and post to the website.
- Build the email database and make recommendation on how to increase the number of subscribers.
- Produce pre and post-race blogs for all key athletes that will be on the start lines of important races.
- Create and update a 3 month rolling plan for marketing including products and events.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally have experience of using Shopify and Mailchimp.
- Have experience of SEO to support and work with an external agency.
- Be able to work in a very fast paced environment and work efficiently within a team.
- Have experience of translating revenue, web, email and social traffic behaviour reporting.
- Forecast budgeting on ad spend based on behaviours and ROI in like-for-like periods.
- Have great copy writing skills.
- Generally be an important and valued member of the HUUB team.
If you are still reading – great. If you are still interested in applying – fantastic.
Please get in touch initially via email with your CV, current salary and 300 words on the subject “I want to be part of the HUUB team because…” before 16th October 2017.
Email: David Lamb HUUB@webenquiry.co.uk
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please do not phone HUUB or get in touch with anyone at HUUB directly. We will only respond to queries and applications via the email address above.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.