The original HUUB Toy Buoy has enhanced shaping, buoyancy and size to make it even more versatile, and allow you the replicate a wide variety of swimming conditions.
Called the Toy Buoy 4, because you can use it in four different positions, to change the conditions you want to train for. But in all instances, you'll get:
- Improved body alignment.
- Ability to replicate wetsuit swimming in training.
- A huge 23 newtons of buoyancy flotation - about 25 per cent more than provided by many other pull buoys.
You can now alter between drag loads by utilising hydrodynamic shaping and you can choose where you need more buoyancy in your legs by choosing which end of the Toy Buoy you lead with in the water, and which side up you hold it, as follows:
- More buoyancy under legs high drag (Large end down, flat side into crotch).
- More buoyancy under legs less drag (Large end down, rounded side into crotch).
- Less buoyancy under legs high drag (Small end down, flat side into crotch).
- Less buoyancy under legs less drag (Small end down, rounded side into crotch).
The Toy Buoy exemplifies HUUB's 'out of the box' thinking, and the HUUB Toy Buoy 4 pull buoy ticks all the right boxes for swimmers. Until now swimmers have basically been offered a 'one size fits all' approach for pull buoys - frustrating for both swimmers and coaches.
The HUUB Toy Buoy's extra flotation makes it ideal if you're training for wetsuit swimming, meaning you can simulate the leg lift you'd get when wearing a HUUB wetsuit.
Given wetsuits and chlorine don't mix, the HUUB Toy Buoy offers a genuine alternative for your indoor training.